Approximate Healing Time: 1 - 3 weeks
- Only keep the bandage on for 30min - 2hours. (not overnight)
- Keep your tattoo clean. Wash tattoo 3-5 times daily for 3-5 days with mild unscented antibacterial soap. (Dial, Softsoap) and warm water rubbing lightly with fingertips. DO NOT use wash cloth, loofah, etc.
- Rinse tattoo with cool water, pat dry with clean towel. Air dry for 5 mins.
- Apply thin layer of white unscented hand lotion (Lubiderm,Cetaphil,Curel) and rub gently into tattoo. Do not re-bandage.
- Avoid submerging tattoo in water for extended periods, no swimming (ocean, pool, hot tubs) or baths for 2 weeks. Showers are fine.
- Avoid direct sunlight while healing. After healed always use sunblock (at least spf 50) or keep covered to avoid fading.
Please follow these instructions, after all, your new piece of art will be with you FOREVER.
If you have questions about your tattoo please contact us!