PARENTAL CONSENT FOR MINORS
In the State of Floriday it is legal to tattoo a minor between 16 and 18 with a notorized parental consent form.
After you have spoken to an artist and we help make sure your idea is dumb as shit, you can download this form and your parent or legal guardian can have it notorized. Not your Aunt, Big Sister or Friends mom. YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN or Parent.
That person will need to be with you at the time of your tattoo for the entire proceedure and should be with you at your consultations as well.
You BOTH will have to provide us with a form of identification and the notorized form below.
We DO NOT have a staff notary it is up to you to make sure this is completed prior to your appointment.
Parental Consent Tattoo |
Approximate Healing Time: 1 - 3 weeks
1. Wash tattoo 3-5 times daily with mild anti bacterial soap (dial) and warm water scrubbing lightly with fingertips, DO NOT use wash cloth, loufa, etc.
2. Rinse tattoo with cold water, pat dry.
3. Apply thin layer of Curel hand lotion and rub gently into tattoo.
4. Avoid submerging tattoo in water for extended periods, no swimming hot tubs, or bathing (showers are fine), for 2 weeks.
5. Avoid direct sunlight. If you must be in the sun use sunblock (at least spf 45).
6. Call if you have any questions or comments.
Please follow these instructions, after all, your new piece of art will be with you FOREVER.
If you have questions about your tattoo please contact us!